Wisconsin Licensed Professional Counselor, license # 3051-125
Member, American Counseling Association
MA in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology, Naropa University
BS in English, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Special Areas of Interest:
- Acute stress
- Grief and loss—due to the death of a loved one or other types of loss, such as the end of a relationship, the loss of a job or retirement, aging, chronic or new health conditions, and infertility.
- Depression management for people who are trying to make positive behavioral changes or change negative thinking
- Relationship conflict and remedies for “drifting apart”
- Mindfulness for awareness and relaxation
- Women’s issues, especially as related to aging
- Insight-oriented therapy aimed at restoring the true or “core” self and living a more authentic life. (This is typically longer, in-depth work.)
If you’re wondering if I work with a particular issue, please give me a call to check.